ToolTex is an industry-recognized leader in the design, development and construction of automated plastics assembly equipment and tooling for a diverse range of applications and industries. Founded in 1986, we have built a reputation for providing the most reliable machines in the industry. ToolTex is also the exclusive Midwest distributor of Sonics and Materials, Inc., ultrasonic equipment. ToolTex is growing and is searching for an experienced sales professional to fill our Sales Engineer position. Candidate must be authorized to work in the US. Relocation is not available for this position.
- • Responsible for cultivating new customer accounts and maintaining existing customer accounts by planning and organizing a sales call schedule.
- • Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- • Prepares cost estimates by studying drawings, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, designers, and other professional and technical personnel.
- • Works with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- • Travel up to 40%.
- • Technical degree – preferred
- • Three or more years of related applications engineering and custom equipment sales experience – preferred
- • Familiar with automotive industry – preferred
- • Project management and cost estimating experience – preferred
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Send resume and cover letter to: